Tuesday, June 19, 2012

AM I THE ONLY ONE? Random Thoughts


1- (For all of you who know who T.I. is)
   Whenever I see T.I, I think chocolate Elvis, chocolate Elvis. Am I the only one? Come on. Think back to young, young Elvis Presley. “Viva Las Vegas” Elvis. Now visualize that baby face Elvis with a really good tan. What do you get when you do that? T.I.! Yes, you do. I can’t be the only one who thinks this.

 2- Every time I want to say Law and Order: SVU, I always have to think Special Victims Unit so that I don’t say SUV instead. Law and Order: SUV? Uh, yeah, that’s a special show about the terrible things that happen to SUVs on the mean streets of New York. Sure. :) 

3- How many of you have gone into a TD Bank just to get one of their free pens? Is that wrong? You have to admit the ink quality in them is quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment